Monday, November 23, 2009

A Holly Jolly Christmas Stocking


Yes.....yet another Christmas card!  This card was really easy to make too, and was cased from page 29 of the current Idea Book and Catalogue!  I changed the cardstock from Riding Hood Red to Real Red, and added the ribbon to the stocking.  I love how clean and simple this card is.  The stamps in this set are all gorgeous, but so far I have only used the Santa and the stocking.....I'm going to have to test drive the others and see what I come up with!

Happy Stampin'
Mel

Stamps:  A Holly Jolly Christmas
Cardstock:  Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White
Inks:  Old Olive Classic Stampin Pad, Real Red Classic Stampin Pad
Accessories:  Scallop Edge Punch, Paper Snips, 1/4" Old Olive Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya Kitto said...

Oh how I love this set, yup another that is a fave, I just got it a month or so ago, must admit I haven't had it out a huge amount tho :( I do love all the images, the rheindeer is so cute :)
hugs
Tan xox